Simple Way to Make Iconic Mexican Steak Street Tacos for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mexican steak street tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mexican Steak Street Tacos is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mexican Steak Street Tacos is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mexican steak street tacos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Steak Street Tacos:
- Make ready 2 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- Take 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- Take 2 tbsp canola oil, divided
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 2 tsp chili powder
- Get 1 tsp ground cumin
- Get 1 tsp dried oregano
- Take 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Prepare 12 mini flour tortillas, warmed
- Prepare 3/4 cup diced red onion
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Make ready 1 lime, cut into wedges
Steps to make Mexican Steak Street Tacos:
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, lime juice, 1 tablespoon canola oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin and oregano.
- Cut steak into 1/2 inch pieces or smaller
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine soy sauce mixture and steak; marinate for at least 1 hour up to 4 hours, turning the bag occasionally.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon canola oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add steak and marinade, and cook, stirring often, until steak has browned and marinade has reduced, about 5-6 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Serve steak in tortillas, topped with onion, cilantro and lime.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mexican steak street tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!