Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, thai coconut curry beef soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook thai coconut curry beef soup using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Make ready 1.5-2 lbs thin sliced steak meat
- Take 2 red bell peppers diced
- Take 1/2 small white onion
- Get 2-3 cups Shredded carrots
- Make ready 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- Get I clove garlic chopped
- Get 2 TBS soy sauce
- Take 1 TBS Cayenne Pepper
- Make ready 2 TSP Curry
- Prepare 2 TSP Ginger
- Make ready Black Pepper
- Get 1 can Coconut Milk
- Prepare 3 Cups Chicken Broth
- Make ready 2 TBS Butter
- Get 2 TBS Chilli Pepper Ginger Sauce
- Take 1 Lime
- Prepare 1 Jalapeño diced
- Take 1 cup cilantro
Steps to make Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Step 1. Pour can of coconut milk and 3 cups chicken broth and Butter into pot and start cooking on low to medium heat. Stir every so often.
- Step 2. While step 1 is cooking, chop veggies. Dice 1/2 a small white onion, 2 red bell pepper, 2 cups mushrooms, small bag of shredded carrots, clove of garlic, jalapeño. Chop it all up and mix together.
- Step 3. In a wok or pan, add small amount of olive oil and start cooking steak with a little of the onion and pepper from step 2
- Step 4. Go back to broth. Add soy sauce, cayenne pepper, black pepper, Curry, Ginger, Azian zing sauce (I prefer this - see pic- but you can use any chili sauce), squeeze lime juice in, and cilantro. Simmer
- Step 5. Add veggies mix from step 2 to broth. Stir every so often
- Step 6. Take Cooked steak from wok and chop. Add meat to soup. Simmer on low for 15 min.
- Step 7. Serve over rice or rice noodles and add fresh cilantro and lime wedge for garnish. Delicious!!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food thai coconut curry beef soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!