How to Prepare Homemade Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak) for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pastelitos (chicken/steak). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Learn how to make Dominican Pastelitos. You can substitute with ground chicken. Completely budget friendly and pretty easy to make. Empanaditas and Pastelitos add variety and Dominican flavor to your hors d'oeuvres platter.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pastelitos (chicken/steak) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak):
- Make ready 1 Pk. Empanada Discs
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups Steak
- Prepare 2 Cups Chicken
- Make ready 1/3 Cup Peppers
- Make ready 1 Small Onion
- Prepare 4 Mushrooms
- Take 3 Cloves Garlic
- Make ready 1 1/2 Cups Cheese
- Make ready Seasoned Salt
- Make ready Black Pepper
- Get 4 Heaping Tbs. Tomato Sauce
- Get Oil
Details: Empanaditas and Pastelitos add variety and Dominican flavor to your hors d'oeuvres platter. Cuban pastries made with puff pastry and filled with guava paste and cream cheese. Making these pastelitos de guayaba y queso was beyond easy (which is dangerous). There are meat pastelitos, chicken pastelitos, ones filled with ham and cheese, and even some There are also sweet pastelitos filled with coconut or mango.
Steps to make Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak):
- Prep ingredients as seen below. (I used cooked bbq meats, so they were already seasoned. I seasoned the veggies with seasoned salt and black pepper. I recommend seasoning your meat if it’s not pre-cooked). Divide and sauté veggies in two pans.
- Add meats, respectively and heat through. Finish with 2 Tbs. Tomato Sauce in each pan. Stir and let cool to room temperature. Set up a flat work station and get some flour on it.
- This is the challenging part. Don’t listen to your mind. Your mind will tell you to stuff the hell out of these, but don’t. The maximum you can put in these is about 2 1/2- 3 Tbs. of filling. So, do that and put some cheese on top. Keep everything centered then fold it over as seen. Pinch the edges hard with a fork. Be careful not to pierce the middle. You don’t want them opening up in the hot oil.
- I used a cast iron skillet with an unquantifiable amount of oil. Get the oil hot and begin frying. Just be sure that you can cover at least 3/4 of the pastelitos. If you have a deep fryer, even better. (Yes, you can bake these. And it’s sinful, but yes, you can probably put them in the air fryer). Fry for a few minutes on each side.
- Remove when golden brown. Not too brown, just brown enough. The browning will continue when removed. Also, I found the best way to drain is by placing them on a rack with paper towels underneath. That way, they’re not sitting in a oil-soaked pad of paper towels.
Making these pastelitos de guayaba y queso was beyond easy (which is dangerous). There are meat pastelitos, chicken pastelitos, ones filled with ham and cheese, and even some There are also sweet pastelitos filled with coconut or mango. But perhaps the two defining Cuban. pastelitos, pastelitos, pastelitos, Collection by Coralia Diaz. Pastelitos de hoja is a Sephardic Jewish pastry originating in the Jewish community that formerly existed in Tetouan, Morocco. Pastelitos de hoja consist of a pastry made from a dough made from eggs, flour, salt, baking soda, margarine (in order to be pareve in accordance with kashrut).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pastelitos (chicken/steak) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!