Recipe of Creative Steakhouse Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, steakhouse style garlic mashed potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steakhouse Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Steakhouse Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook steakhouse style garlic mashed potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steakhouse Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Prepare 6 cups chicken broth
- Get 5 pounds red or regular potatoes
- Get 5 cloves garlic whole
- Prepare 1/2 cup salted butter
- Take 4 oounce cream cheese
- Prepare 1/2 cup buttermilk or heavy cream
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
Instructions to make Steakhouse Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a large pot over high heat.
- Meanwhile, cut the unpeeled potatoes into 1 inch cubes or chunks. Place the potatoes chunks and garlic cloves into the boiling chicken broth and boil until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Strain the potatoes from the broth and put the cooked potatoes into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the butter, cream cheese, buttermilk, and salt. Use a masher to mash the potatoes and other ingredients until everything is melted, combined, and completely mashed.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food steakhouse style garlic mashed potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!