Recipe of Fancy Vegan Ocra (Lebanese Recipe) for Diet Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan ocra (lebanese recipe). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Ocra (Lebanese Recipe) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Vegan Ocra (Lebanese Recipe) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan ocra (lebanese recipe) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Ocra (Lebanese Recipe):
- Get 400 g frozen ocra
- Prepare 1 medium onion roughly chopped
- Prepare 1 tomato
- Take 5 cloves garlic
- Get 1/2 bundle fresh chopped coriander
- Prepare 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Make ready 1/2 tsp dried coriander
Steps to make Vegan Ocra (Lebanese Recipe):
- Chop the onion roughly into medium sized cubes
- Defrost the ocra and wash away remaining dirt
- Peel and dice the tomato
- Fry the onion in a pot
- Once the onion gets translucent, add the ocra and mix until the ocra changes color
- Add the tomato, garlic whole cloves, coriander (dry and fresh), tomato paste and mix
- Add 1/2 a cup of water and allow to boil
- Once boiling, reduce the heat and let it cook for no longer than 10 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegan ocra (lebanese recipe) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!