Simple Way to Prepare Real Meaty Lasagna for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, meaty lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Meaty Lasagna is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Meaty Lasagna is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook meaty lasagna using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Meaty Lasagna:
- Make ready 1 box lasagna noodles
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef
- Make ready 1 lb loose Italian sausage
- Prepare 2 jars your favorite spaghetti sauce
- Get 6-8 cups shredded cheese -Italian blend works best
- Get Italian seasoning
Instructions to make Meaty Lasagna:
- Brown the meat. I brown each pound separately adding a tablespoon of Italian seasoning each batch.
- In a large pot mix all the browned meat with the jars of spaghetti sauce. Add Italian seasoning and sugar too taste. Bring to a simmer.
- While you are browning the meat bring a large stockpot of water to a boil. Add salt to taste and 2 tablespoons olive oil to help reduce sticking.
- Sauce should be simmering and water boiling. When water reaches a boil add pasta sheets one sheet at a time. Continue boiling for 10 minutes. When you add the pasta to the water turn off heat on sauce.
- When pasta is finished cooking drain and immediately rinse with cold water.
- In a large casserole dish ladle approximately 1 1/2 cups into the bottom. Spread all over.
- Next lay out 4 lasagna noodles.
- Spread another 1 1/2 - 2 cups of sauce over noodles. Then evenly spread 2 cups of shredding cheese.
- Continue that order…noodles/sauce/cheese for 4 layers. I press down on the noodles as I place them.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 50 minutes. Remove cover and finish baking for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- This is a thick dense lasagna that cuts into perfect pieces. A small piece goes a long way.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food meaty lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!