Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Iconic Ribeye Beef Stew for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ribeye beef stew. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ribeye Beef Stew is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Ribeye Beef Stew is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ribeye beef stew using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ribeye Beef Stew:
- Prepare 3 lbs mini diced steak, ribeye works well. 1/4"to 3/8" cubes
- Make ready 1/4 cup olive oil
- Take 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Make ready 2 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- Get 2 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper
- Get 3/4 cup peas
- Make ready 3/4 cup diced carrots
- Get 1 cup diced onions
- Make ready 1 lb sliced portobello Mushrooms
- Prepare 1/2 cup diced celery
- Prepare 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Prepare 1 stick salted butter
- Make ready 12 oz Merlot
- Get 32 oz Beef Stock
- Make ready 2 tabl spoons of flour
- Make ready 2 cups diced potatoes
- Make ready 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Steps to make Ribeye Beef Stew:
- Brown and sear diced steak cubes with salt, rosemary, cayenne pepper and olive oil. 15 to 20 minutes or so.
- Add peas and diced carrots into the crock pot, with cooked mini steak cubes, beef stock, worcestershire sauce, potatoes and 10 to 12oz of merlot, no one is counting… add 2 cups if you like for a little more etiquette.
- Sauté onions and celery with half of the butter for 5 to 7 minutes, add to the crockpot. I added a pinch of salt and black pepper here out of habbit, not necessarily needed.
- Sauté the mushrooms with other half of butter, minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of flour for 12 to 15 minutes, cook them down to add a nice thickess and flavor.
- Pull about a cup of stock/wine mix from crockpot and add into the pan and 1 tablespoon of flour for a few minutes, get all of the flavors out of the pan. Add in with the rest of the mix in crock pot.
- Put the crockpot on high for 2 hours to bring everything up to temperature and low for about 6 hours or until the potatoes are soft.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ribeye beef stew recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!