Easiest Way to Prepare Exotic “Hall”isbury steak for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, “hall”isbury steak. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
“Hall”isbury steak is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. “Hall”isbury steak is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have “hall”isbury steak using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make “Hall”isbury steak:
- Make ready 4 chop pork steaks
- Prepare 3 Tbs olive oil
- Take To taste Onion powder
- Make ready To taste Garlic powder
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- Get 1 (10.75 oz) can of cream of bacon soup
- Get 1 (10.75 oz) cream of mushroom and garlic soup
- Prepare 6 oz chicken broth
- Get 1 onion
- Make ready 1/2 cup flour
- Take 1 (1 oz) dry onion soup mix
- Prepare 1 TVs Worcester sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp meat tenderizer
- Take to taste French fried onions
Steps to make “Hall”isbury steak:
- Heat oven to 350
- Sprinkle steaks with meat tenderizer, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper on both sides
- Dredge steaks through flour
- In a large pan that is usable on both stovetop and oven heat olive oil and add steaks browning on both sides (Aprox 4 min on each side mein/hai heat)
- In a bowl combine all soups, Worcester sauce and broth; pour over steaks
- Dice onion and lay overtop, cover with lid and bake at 350 for 90-120 minutes
- Top with French fried onions and serve with mashed potatoes
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food “hall”isbury steak recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!