Easiest Way to Make Real Mexican Street Tacos for Types of Food
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mexican street tacos. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mexican Street Tacos is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mexican Street Tacos is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mexican street tacos using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Street Tacos:
- Prepare 700 gr beef skirt steak, diced 1x1 cm
- Prepare 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Prepare Marinade sauce:
- Prepare 1 tsp ground cumin
- Take 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Take 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- Get 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Get 2 tsp chili powder
- Take 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready Additional ingredients:
- Get mini tortilla (can be corn tortilla or flour tortilla)
- Make ready 1 red onion, small diced
- Make ready 1 avocado, thinly sliced (optional)
- Take lime wedges
- Make ready leaves coriander
Instructions to make Mexican Street Tacos:
- Mix beef with marinade sauce in a bowl. Stir well.
- Place it in the refrigerator and let it rest for at least 1 hour.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Cook the beef together with the marinade sauce until browned and the marinade sauce reduced. Remove from the heat. Set aside.
- Heat the tortillas. Arrange on a plate. Add beef, red onion, avocado and cilantro leaves. Squeeze some lime wedges.
- Serve warm. Yum! 😋
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mexican street tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!