Steps to Prepare Favorite Chicken steak and cheese subs for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken steak and cheese subs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken steak and cheese subs is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken steak and cheese subs is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken steak and cheese subs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken steak and cheese subs:
- Get 2 pounds ground chicken
- Make ready 1 bell pepper diced
- Prepare 1 medium onion diced
- Get 1 Tsp onion powder
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 and a half tsp adobo
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper
- Take Dash salt
- Make ready 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Get 6 subrolls
Steps to make Chicken steak and cheese subs:
- Cook ground chicken in medium skillet
- Add diced peppers and onions
- Cook for another five to seven minutes until onions and peppers are tender.
- Place cheese on the top of ground chicken cover and let melt. Place chicken in sub rolls and enjoy…
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken steak and cheese subs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!