How to Make Original Doodh dulari for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, doodh dulari. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Doodh dulari is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Doodh dulari is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Doodh Dulari Recipe By Food Fusion (Ramzan/Eid Special Recipe). Doodh Dulari King Chef Shahid Jutt G. Share if you guys smiled.keep watching Doodh Dulari. Doodh Dulari is a very popular sweet dish of Pakistan.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook doodh dulari using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Doodh dulari:
- Make ready 2 liter milk (olper's)
- Get 4-5 tbsp custard for colour
- Take 1/2 cup condensed milk (comelle)
- Take 1/2 cup sugar or according to your taste
- Make ready 2 tbsp Corn flour
- Take 1/2 cup colour ful vermicelli (sawaiyan)
- Get 200 ml milk pack cream
- Take 1 box red jelly
- Take 1 box green jelly
- Get 1 big cocktail fruit tin
- Take White small chamcham
Doodh Dulari is a Pakistan And Indian Sweet, and listed in the Pakistani Sweet Dishes. Other Urdu cooking recipes and video cooking recipes are also available online. This Doodh Dulari Recipe is easy to make and can be best enjoyed after your meal. Enjoy this recipe with your family and friends this evening.
Instructions to make Doodh dulari:
- Sb se phele ap jelly ko boil water mein mix kar ke fridge mein rakh dinge ta ke jelly ache se ready hojai. 1 box jelly ke liye 2 cups water use hoga.
- Sab se phele ek pot mein doodh dalin phir us mein custard dal ke custard ko achi tarha se mix karinge dihan rahe ke small balls na reh jaye then flame on kar ke use boil karne rakh dinge or sth hi sugar b add karlin Jab tak boil na hojai spoon ko har thori thori dir mein chalate rehainge ta ke custard nichay na lagay or small balls na ban jain.
- Then jab boil hojai to flame medium kar ke us mein colourfull sawaiyan add kardin wo milk mein hi boil hojainge agar ap alag se boil kar ke dalna chahye to ap dal sakte hain jab sawaiya boil hojai to is mein corn flour ko 1/2 cup doodh mein mix kar ke add kardin. Jab ap cornflour add kar rahe ho to spoon ko continuously chalate rahe.
- Make sure ke doodh dulari ziyada thick b na ho custard ki tarha ham custard sirf colour ke liye add karinge. Corn flour dalne ke bd again boil honay tak pakainge then flame band kardin ap ki doodh dulari ready hojai gi. Then ise completely thanda honay din fridge mein nahi rakhna hai.
- Jab doodh dulari room temperature pe ajai thandi hojai to is mein ham condensed milk or cream ko add kar ke achi tarha se mix karinge or mix kar ke 5 minutes ke liye chor dinge then ham fruit cocktail add karinge phele sirf fruits add karinge then 1/2 mug cocktail syrup add karinge or ache se mix karlinge.
- Then jelly ko cube shape mein cut kar ke add kardinge or use mein se thori se jelly decorations ke liye rakhdinge. Then ap doodh dulari to serving dish mein pour karin or white small chamcham add karin jitni ap chahe or thanda honay ke liye fridge mein rakh din jab bilkul thandi hojai or serve karte time is ko remaining jelly se decorate karlin. Or thandi thandi doodh dulari serve karin. 😊
This Doodh Dulari Recipe is easy to make and can be best enjoyed after your meal. Enjoy this recipe with your family and friends this evening. Below is the Doodh Dulari Recipe with its procedure. Follow all the steps recommended by Chef to get a perfect dish. Doodh Dulari is an Asian treat prepared with milk.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food doodh dulari recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!