Recipe of Perfect Lasagna Soup for Types of Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, lasagna soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lasagna Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Lasagna Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lasagna soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna Soup:
- Take 1 lb. Italian Sausage (I used Jimmy Dean-original)
- Make ready 1 small onion, chopped
- Take 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. tomato paste
- Make ready 1 (28 oz.) Large can diced tomatoes
- Make ready 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Make ready 1 tsp. dried basil
- Prepare 6 cups chicken stock or broth
- Get 1 lb. dry spiral pasta, like rotini
- Make ready 1 (15 oz.) container Ricotta cheese
- Take 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese - for topping
Instructions to make Lasagna Soup:
- Place sausage in large pot along with chopped onion and garlic. Add in Italian seasoning.
- Cook over medium high heat until cooked through; drain and return to pot.
- Add in chicken stock, tomato paste and can of tomatoes. Bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add in pasta. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Once pasta is thoroughly cooked it is ready to be served.
- For ricotta topping: mix ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese and basil together in a small bowl.
- Place soup in bowl and top with desired amount of mozzarella cheese and ricotta cheese. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food lasagna soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!