Step-by-Step Guide to Make Real Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce for List of Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- Prepare Burgers
- Prepare 1/2 kg ground beef
- Prepare 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Make ready 1 egg
- Make ready 1 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1 tbsp paprika
- Prepare 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare to taste salt and pepper
- Make ready Sauce
- Get 60 ml whisky (double shot)
- Get 2 tsp crushed black peppercorns
- Get 1/2 cup beef broth
- Take 1/2 cup cream
- Take as needed olive oil or other vegetable oil
Instructions to make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- In a bowl, combine burger ingredients and mix well. Optionally let rest in the refrigerator an hour or so to let spices combine.
- Divide meat into patties 1½ cm thick. Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat. Cover and fry patties until done, with internal temperature of about 65–70°C (150–160°F), about 4 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Deglaze the pan with the whisky under medium-high heat, scraping the bits from the bottom. Let it simmer rapidly until it has reduced slightly, about one minute. Add broth and let it simmer for 2–3 minutes until it reduces to about half.
- Lower heat to medium. Add cream and crushed peppercorns. Let it simmer for 1–2 minutes until sauce thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve burgers topped with sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!