Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Cheesesteak Totchos for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cheesesteak totchos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesesteak Totchos is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Cheesesteak Totchos is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cheesesteak totchos using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesesteak Totchos:
- Take Cheesesteak
- Prepare 1 lb Flank Steak
- Get 2 c Shredded Chicken, frozen
- Take 2 tbsp Kosher Salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp Coarse Black Pepper
- Take 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp Ground Cumin
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- Get Cheese Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 c Shredded Cheese blend
- Prepare 1/4 c Heavy Cream (add additional to keep creamy as needed)
- Take Pinch Crushed Red Pepper
- Make ready Toppings
- Take 1 large (1 cup) onion, thinly sliced
- Prepare 1 small (1/2 cup) red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- Make ready 1 small (1/2 cup) yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- Take 1/4 c Green Onion, chopped
- Prepare 1/8 c Cilantro, coarse chopped
- Take 3 Cloves Garlic, diced
- Get 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Take Tater Tots
- Take 4 c Frozen Tater Tots
Instructions to make Cheesesteak Totchos:
- Prep the veggies
- Set the traeger for 225° and bring to temp. Meanwhile, pat the outside of the flank steak dry, mix the seasonings and liberally rub all over (reserving about 1/4 for the chicken and tots).
- Place in traeger and let smoke roughly 1hr and temp. Check back every 5-7min until 130° internal temp.
- Remove and let rest. Approx 10-15min with aluminum foil covering it to maintain heat.
- Meanwhile, Heat oil skillet over medium heat; garlic and onions. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2-3 minutes or until just beginning to soften. Add bell pepper strips. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 3-5 minutes or until beginning to brown. Stir in cilantro and remove from heat.
- Combine cheese, heavy cream and ground red pepper in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth.
- For the shredded chicken, follow directions on bag which usually consists of putting in skillet frozen and heating it to temp. I generally drizzle a bit of olive oil over the chicken and add some of the dry rub seasoning as it get closer to temp.
- For the tater tots, add oil to fryer (unless baking in oven), heat to 375° and fill basket just under half way. Toss often to keep from sticking. Remove and sprinkle dry rub seasoning.
- After the steak has rested slice into thin strips, and chop into smaller pieces. Reserve rest for later.
- Plate the tater tots, drizzle cheese sauce, add some veggies and steak or chicken, drizzle more cheese sauce and top with a few more veggies. Sprinkle green onion over it.
- Serve and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cheesesteak totchos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!