Steps to Prepare Homemade Crispy binagoongan for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crispy binagoongan. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy binagoongan is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Crispy binagoongan is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have crispy binagoongan using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy binagoongan:
- Make ready 2 pork shoulder steaks
- Take 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- Prepare 1 tbsp black peppercorns
- Prepare 4 bay leaves
- Prepare 1 thumb-sized nub ginger, crushed
- Make ready 10 cloves garlic, crushed
- Prepare 1-400 mL can coconut milk
- Take 2 tsp sweet shrimp paste
- Take 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Make ready 1 tbsp palm sugar
- Get 2 jalapenos, deseeded and chopped
- Get 550 g cherry tomatoes halved
- Prepare Handful chopped fresh Thai basil (or cilantro in a pinch)
Steps to make Crispy binagoongan:
- Put the pork in a large pot. Add the vinegar, peppercorns, bay, ginger, and enough cold water to cover the meat. Put the pot on high heat and bring to a simmer. Add the garlic and a large pinch of salt and turn the heat down to low. Cover and let simmer until the meat is tender (3 hours).
- Carefully pull the pork out of the pot. Remove the bone if it has one. Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan and put it on medium-high heat.
- Lay the pork into the pan and break it up into large chunks (it should pretty much do this on it's own if it's tender enough). Sear the meat until it's brown and crispy all over. Remove the pork to a plate and fish any gnarly bits from the pan.
- Add the lime juice, palm sugar, jalapenos and tomatoes. Return the meat to the pan and toss to coat. Let cook 1 more minute.
- Serve with steamed rice and a garnish of herbs.
- Strain the braising liquid into the pan and reduce until only about 1/2 cup remains. Stir in the coconut milk and shrimp paste. Turn the heat up to medium and bring the sauce to a simmer.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crispy binagoongan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!