Simple Way to Make Creative Avocado Fajita dinner for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, avocado fajita dinner. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Avocado Fajita dinner is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Avocado Fajita dinner is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have avocado fajita dinner using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado Fajita dinner:
- Get fajita
- Get 1 green bell pepper
- Make ready 1 lb sirloin steak
- Get 1/2 large onion
- Make ready 1 avacodo
- Make ready 1 packages fajita seasoning
- Make ready 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Prepare 2 tbsp guacamole
- Take Tortilla
- Get 1 packages corn tortilla
- Take 1 tsp canola oil
Steps to make Avocado Fajita dinner:
- Cut Steak into strips, also cut Green Bell Pepper and Onion length- wise and add the garlic. While cooking cut Avocado in half length- wise, then cut into cubes or strips and remove from outer layer. Cook until meat is no longer pink and veggies are tender. Do not drain the juices. Add Fajita seasoning, Avocado, water, and guacamole. Cook until juices are thickened.
- For your Tortilla, you will need 1/2 tsp of oil for every two Tortilla's. In non stick skillet use oil and fry Tortilla on each side until crispy. Place some Fajita mix and top with shredded cheese cover untilled melted. * note * Don't let Tortilla's get too crispy, they will not fold.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food avocado fajita dinner recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!