Recipe of Iconic Lasagna for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lasagna is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Lasagna is something that I have loved my entire life.
Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. Lasagne, or the singular lasagna, is an Italian dish made of stacked layers of thin flat pasta alternating with fillings. The ultimate comfort food lasagna, with layers of rich homemade meat sauce, creamy béchamel sauce , noodles , cheese and fresh mozzarella. This classic lasagna is made with an easy meat sauce as the base.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lasagna using 29 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna:
- Take 1 red onion
- Make ready 3 medium tomatoes
- Take 2 cloves garlic
- Get 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Prepare 3 twigs of basil
- Prepare 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Prepare 350 grams ground beef
- Prepare 15 grams salt
- Prepare 5 grams black pepper
- Get 5 grams cinnamon powder
- Prepare 1 TSP sherry vinegar
- Take 1 tablespoon grape molasses
- Make ready 50 grams butter
- Prepare 1 leek chopped
- Take 500 grams ricotta cheese
- Get 250 grams fresh mozzarella cheese
- Get 10 grams salt
- Take 10 grams black pepper
- Get 5 grams cayenne pepper
- Prepare 5 grams paprika
- Make ready 1.5 liters milk
- Get 2 bay leaves
- Prepare 1 sprinkle of nutmeg
- Get 1 sprinkle of cardamom
- Make ready 100 grams parmesan cheese
- Get some bread crumbs
- Get half a cup after all purpose white flour
- Get 25 grams butter
- Get sheets lasagna
It is possibly one of the most loved foods in the whole wide world, and There is just something so sentimental about lasagna, so comforting. This lasagna recipe calls for uncooked noodles to be baked between layers of cheese and beef in spaghetti sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Lasagna II. Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one.
Steps to make Lasagna:
- Finely dice an onion. Fry in olive oil in a wide pan. Add salt, pepper and cinnamon. Add garlic when the onion is soft.
- Add to the pan the ground beef.
- When the beef is cooked add the molasses and the vinegar.
- In a blender, mix 3 tomatoes with basil leaves and tomato paste. Add some water and blend.
- Add the tomatoes with the basil over the beef. Let boil and simmer till most moisture is gone.
- Dissolve butter and fry chopped leak.
- Add leak to a bowl to mix with mozzarella and ricotta cheeses. Add second measure of salt and pepper with the cayenne pepper and the paprika.
- Boil milk with bay leaves, cardamom and nutmeg. Add parmesan cheese.
- In another potential melt he butter the add the flour.
- The add ladle after ladle of milk on top of the flour mixing vigorously till all the milk is added and the flour is completely dissolved. It will thicken when it starts to boil.
- Pour some white sauce in the bottom of the pan, spread lasagna sheets over it, spread a layer of the meat, then anther layer of the lasagna sheets. Spread the cheeses the another layer of lasagna sheets. Finally spread the white sauce and the bread crumbs on top.
- Cook in the over on 180 degrees C for 30 min.
- Allow to cool for 20 min before cutting. Enjoy!
Reviews for: Photos of Easy Lasagna II. Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. These lasagna recipes (some vegan, others stuffed full of meat and cheese) prove just how much flavor can be stacked between sheets of pasta. From Italian lasagna (and its plural lasagne), possibly from Vulgar Latin *lasania, from Latin lasanum ("cooking pot"), from Ancient Greek λάσανον (lásanon, "trivet or stand for a pot"). Others argue the Italian lasagna originally derived from the Arabic لَوْزِينَج (lawzīnaj, "almond cake").
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!