Recipe of Traditional Moms Stuffed steak for List of Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, moms stuffed steak. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Moms Stuffed steak is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Moms Stuffed steak is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have moms stuffed steak using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Moms Stuffed steak:
- Make ready 2 boxes chicken stuffing cooked with beef bouillon- cooled
- Get 3 prime London broils (1.5 lbs each) sliced super thin to roll
- Take 1 1/2 large onion diced
- Get 8 cloves garlic minced
- Prepare As needed Veg. Oil for browning/sautéing
- Take 1/2 cup flour for rolling meat
- Prepare 6 cans tomato soup
- Make ready to taste Salt & pepper
- Take To taste Basil & parsley minced
- Take As needed Butcher twine for tying
- Make ready 12 oz bag of egg noodles cooked
- Get 1/2 stick Butter for noodles
Instructions to make Moms Stuffed steak:
- Make the stuffing up with beef bouillon too, and let cool.
- Cut the London broil into thin wide fillets to roll the stuffing in
- Roll the cooled stuffing into the meat and tie with one string the side and top and bottom (like a present)
- Roll in flour, and brown in large skillet with vegetable oil. Place in greased deep casserole dish (I needed 1 small extra casserole dish in addition to the big one)
- Once all the meat is browned add 1/4 of water to pan to deglaze, and add a little more oil and sauté the onions and garlic til soft. Add salt and pepper.
- Add cans of tomato soup and herbs and simmer for a few mins before pouring over the meat
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hr at 350°
- Boil noodles, drain and add butter to pot to melt serve with steak on top and scissors to cut the strings.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food moms stuffed steak recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!