Recipe of Popular Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs for Diet Food
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker salisbury steak meatballs. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker salisbury steak meatballs using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs:
- Get 1 bag frozen meatballs
- Get 1 can cream of mushroom soup 10.75 oz
- Prepare 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- Take 1/4 cup a1 steak sauce
- Prepare 2 cups beef broth
- Take 16 oz package of egg noodles
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs:
- Place the meatballs, mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and steak sauce in a 6 quart crock pot. - Pour the beef broth over the top. - Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 3-5 hours. - 30 minutes prior to serving, boil your egg noodles according to the directions in another pot.
- Serve the meatballs over the egg noodles.
- Notes- Kids love this with peas or green beans. They love the sauce over the green veggies. (I added in a can of mushrooms and the green beans) (i have a picky eater so I made spaghetti noodles instead of the egg noodles because I don’t like egg noodles)
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food slow cooker salisbury steak meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!