Easiest Way to Make Real Grilled Vegetable Lasagna for Diet Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, grilled vegetable lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Vegetable Lasagna is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Grilled Vegetable Lasagna is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled vegetable lasagna using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Vegetable Lasagna:
- Take 3 eggplants, cut lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices (3 lbs)
- Prepare 3 zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/8 inch slices
- Prepare Cooking spray
- Take 1 tsp salt, divided
- Take 3/4 tsp freshly ground pepper, divided
- Make ready 2 red bell peppers, quartered and seeded
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) container fat-free ricotta cheese
- Prepare 1 large egg
- Get 3/4 cup grated asiago cheese, divided
- Get 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- Prepare 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Take 9 lasagna noodles, divided
- Take 1 (26 oz) jar tomato basil spaghetti sauce, divided
- Get 3/4 cup (3 oz) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- Get 1/4 cup commercial pesto
Instructions to make Grilled Vegetable Lasagna:
- Preheat grill
- Coat eggplants and zucchini with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Grill eggplant and zucchini 1 1/2 minutes on each side or just until tender. Cool; combine in a large bowl.
- Place bell peppers on grill, skin-side down; grill 3 minutes or until tender. Cut into (1 inch wide) strips. Add bell peppers to eggplant mixture.
- Combine ricotta cheese, egg, 1/2 cup asiago cheese, basil, parsley, remaining 1/2 tsp salt and remaining 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt and the fat
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of a 13x9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 3 noodles over tomato sauce. Top with half of eggplant mixture. Spread half of ricotta cheese mixture over eggplant mixture; sprinkle with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Arrange 3 noodles and 1 cup of spaghetti sauce over cheese; cover with remaining eggplant mixture. Top with remaining ricotta. Spread pesto over ricotta; sprinkle with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Cover with remaining 3 noodles.
- Spoon 1 cup spaghetti sauce over noodles. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup asiago cheese and remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled vegetable lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!