Simple Way to Make Real Shrimp Cocktail for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, shrimp cocktail. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp Cocktail is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Shrimp Cocktail is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have shrimp cocktail using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Cocktail:
- Make ready 1 medium tomato
- Take 2 medium jalapeños
- Take 1/2 cup onion
- Prepare 1 bunch cilantro
- Get 20 oz sunkist orange soda
- Make ready 15 oz ketchup
- Prepare 20 oz minute maid orange juice
- Prepare 20 oz salsa valentina
- Get 50 medium shrimp
- Get 1 medium container or pot
Steps to make Shrimp Cocktail:
- Wash & take the tale off the shrimp
- Place shrimp into medium size pot
- Add ketchup, salsa valentina, orange soda, orange juice to pot
- While shrimp is sitting in the juices. Dice the tomatoe, onion, jalapeños & chop the cilantro.
- Add these to the mix
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food shrimp cocktail recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!