Step-by-Step Guide to Make Iconic Pork loin steaks with mustard and butter sauce for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pork loin steaks with mustard and butter sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork loin steaks with mustard and butter sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pork loin steaks with mustard and butter sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pork loin steaks with mustard and butter sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork loin steaks with mustard and butter sauce:
- Make ready 2 pork loin steaks (about 200g each)
- Prepare 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Get 3 small shallots, thinly sliced
- Get 1 tbs or so coarse mustard
- Prepare 3-4 tbs unsalted butter
- Prepare 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- Prepare 1 tsp sugar (optional)
- Make ready 1 tbs olive oil
- Take To taste, salt and pepper
Steps to make Pork loin steaks with mustard and butter sauce:
- Pat pork steaks dry, pound them thin, season with salt and pepper, and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a large saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook steaks until they have a nice sear and are done but still juicy, about 4 minutes or so on one side, then flip and cook for 2 1/2 or so on the other.
- Remove from the pan and cover to keep warm. Wipe off excess grease, turn heat down to medium-low, then add 1/2 the butter, shallots, and thyme to the pan.
- When the shallots are soft and brown, add the stock, mustard, and rest of the butter.
- Lower heat and simmer until sauce reduces. Be sure to taste and adjust: add sugar and/or water if too salty or too sour. Can also add more butter or some cream if you want it thicker.
- When the sauce is done, remove the cooked thyme sprigs, pour sauce into a separate bowl or over the pork, and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pork loin steaks with mustard and butter sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!