Steps to Make Original Sliced beef udon for Types of Food
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sliced beef udon. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sliced beef udon is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Sliced beef udon is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sliced beef udon using 24 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sliced beef udon:
- Take For the broth:
- Prepare 400 gr Marrow bone
- Prepare Ginger (thinly sliced)
- Take 1 cloves garlic (thinly sliced)
- Get 1 Spring onion (thinly sliced)
- Prepare 1 tsp beef stock
- Take 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Make ready 2 tbsp mirin
- Prepare 1/2 red paprika (sliced)
- Make ready Salt
- Prepare For Topping:
- Get 350 gr rib eye steak (thinly sliced)
- Prepare 1/2 onion (thinly sliced)
- Get 1 tbsp miso paste
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- Get 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Get 2 tbsp Mirin
- Make ready 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- Make ready Salt
- Make ready 2 Eggs
- Make ready 1 Spring onion, only the green parts (thinly slice)
- Make ready 400 gr Udon noodles
Instructions to make Sliced beef udon:
- Step 1: Prepare the beef broth
- Clean marrow bone, place it in a cooking pot, bring to boil
- Drain the water, wash the bone one again, place it back to the cooking pot, add 4 cups of water.
- Add ginger, garlic, and spring onion. Cook for 1 hour
- After one hour cook, take out the bones, the rest of ginger, garlic, and spring onion from the broth.
- Stir in beef stock, soy sauce, sesame oil, mirin, and red paprika. let it boil for about 10 minutes
- Add some salt if necessary
- Step 2 : Prepare the toppings
- Thinly slice rib eye steak, place it to a bowl
- Add miso paste, Sesame oil, soy sauce, Mirin, black pepper, brown sugar, Salt. Marinade for 30 minutes
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 2 tbsp oil. Add onion, stir for 3 minutes
- Add sliced beef, let it cook until well done
- Step 3: prepare poach eggs and noodles
- Boil 2 cups of water in a cooking pot. Break the egg in to a mug, and pour slowly into boiling water. Do it separately, and one by one. you can cook the egg until well done or half boiled, depends on how you desire… 😊
- Take out the eggs from boiling water, and add the noodle. If you have cooked noodle, cook it for 3 minutes, just to warm it. But if you have raw noodles, cook it until well done.
- Step 4: Presentation
- Place the noodle in a bowl, add sliced beef udon, egg, and pour the beef broth & paprika
- Add some spring onion for garnish
- You can check the video, how did I make this recipe on my you tube channel : youtu.be/fBhsJ6R5TGc
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sliced beef udon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!