Simple Way to Make Traditional Bartow cheesesteak rollups for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bartow cheesesteak rollups. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bartow cheesesteak rollups is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Bartow cheesesteak rollups is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bartow cheesesteak rollups using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bartow cheesesteak rollups:
- Prepare 13 oz steak, sliced thinly, use whatever you have
- Take Salt pepper and whatever else you like
- Prepare 2 flour tortillas, warmed
- Prepare Shredded smoked gruyere
- Take Crumbled queso fresco
- Prepare Sour cream
- Make ready Cooking spray
Instructions to make Bartow cheesesteak rollups:
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Set heat on medium high. Lay steak in the skillet and let sear for a minute or so on one side then flip. Sprinkle the gruyere on the steak, put a lid on it and remove from heat.
- Warm the tortillas. On each tortilla spread some sour cream. Lay half the steak down the middle and sprinkle with queso fresco and roll it up and slice it.
- We had my 15 minute potato wedges with it and I used the same cheeses on the wedges.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bartow cheesesteak rollups recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!