Recipe of Iconic Simple Vegetarian Baked Beans in Slow Cooker for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, simple vegetarian baked beans in slow cooker. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Vegetarian Baked Beans in Slow Cooker is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Simple Vegetarian Baked Beans in Slow Cooker is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple vegetarian baked beans in slow cooker using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Vegetarian Baked Beans in Slow Cooker:
- Prepare 1 pound dried navy beans soaked overnight, drained
- Make ready 2-3 cups water
- Make ready Small/medium onion, diced
- Take 1/2 cup REAL Maple syrup (Not pancake syrup)
- Take 1/4 cup good ketchup
- Take 1 tablespoon good mustard, i used Dijon
Steps to make Simple Vegetarian Baked Beans in Slow Cooker:
- Add soaked beans and all ingredients to slow cooker. Water should just barely cover beans.
- Cook overnight. Mine went 11 hours on low. Perfect.
- I added some turkey kielbasa…
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food simple vegetarian baked beans in slow cooker recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!