Simple Way to Make Real Easy Crock Pot Lasagna for Diet Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy crock pot lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Crock Pot Lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Easy Crock Pot Lasagna is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy crock pot lasagna using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crock Pot Lasagna:
- Make ready 1 bag frozen ravioli
- Make ready 2 jars pasta sauce
- Get 1 can diced tomatoes
- Get 2 Tbs minced garlic
- Get 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Steps to make Easy Crock Pot Lasagna:
- Mix sauce, tomatoes, and garlic (I use about 1 1/2 jars of sauce)
- Add a little sauce to bottom of crock pot. Place single layer of ravioli, top with cheese.
- Continue layering sauce, ravioli, and cheese (I get 3 layers in my 6qt crock). Cheese should be your top layer.
- Cover crock and set on high for 3-4 hours (low setting will take 6+ hours)
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy crock pot lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!