Steps to Prepare Fancy Pan Cooked Ribeye Steak for Diet Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pan cooked ribeye steak. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pan Cooked Ribeye Steak is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Pan Cooked Ribeye Steak is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pan cooked ribeye steak using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan Cooked Ribeye Steak:
- Get 500 gr ribeye
- Make ready 3-4 cloves garlic
- Get 50 gr butter
- Get 1 pinch rosemary
- Take Salt
Instructions to make Pan Cooked Ribeye Steak:
- First you should brine your steaks at least 10 hours ago. You can dry out with a paper towel your steak and salt both side also edges. Every 1-2 hour you can flip your steak and dry again
- With high temparature you need very hot pan to get mailard reaction. Cook both side of steaks even edges for each side 1 min
- When you get mailard reaction you can lower the temparature and rest a little bit your steaks to cool your pan a little bit. When it lower the degree add butter and crushed garlics and fresh or dry rosemary (you can use thyme also). When butter is melted add your steak cook for 2 mins both size and base with melted garlic butter.
- At the end 3-4 mins wait to complete cooking itself on another plate your steaks then serve. Bonne petite
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pan cooked ribeye steak recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!