Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Momma&#39;s Teriyaki Beef Jerky (in a dehydrator) for Diet Food
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, momma's teriyaki beef jerky (in a dehydrator). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Momma's Teriyaki Beef Jerky (in a dehydrator) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Momma's Teriyaki Beef Jerky (in a dehydrator) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have momma's teriyaki beef jerky (in a dehydrator) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Momma's Teriyaki Beef Jerky (in a dehydrator):
- Get 1 pound lean steak
- Get 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- Take 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- Get 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- Take 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Instructions to make Momma's Teriyaki Beef Jerky (in a dehydrator):
- Place all ingredients in a ziplock bag, remove as much air as possible and refrigerate overnight (The longer it sits the better it tastes!)
- Take bag out of the fridge and put it into the freezer until meat is half frozen (If its not frozen at all, you will have a hard time getting even slices. If you freeze it too much it will be super hard to slice)
- Slice meat into 1/4 inch (or smaller) slices.
- Set your dehydrator to 160 degrees and dehydrate the strips for 6-8 hours. You can tell when its done because it should have white strings when you break it and it should break not bend when its cooled
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food momma's teriyaki beef jerky (in a dehydrator) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!