Recipe of Original Fruits n dry fruits cocktail Raita for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fruits n dry fruits cocktail raita. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fruits n dry fruits cocktail Raita is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Fruits n dry fruits cocktail Raita is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Thank you for checking out this Fruits and Dry Fruits Raita Recipe. It is a tasty and healthy curd preparation using curd mixed with fruits such as. Fruit Raita is a tasty and good dip that is prepared with yogurt and diced fresh fruits, both great for digestion and packed with nutrients. Garnish mixed fruit raita with pomegranate seeds.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fruits n dry fruits cocktail raita using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fruits n dry fruits cocktail Raita:
- Get 800 gm Dahi
- Make ready as per taste Salt
- Take as per taste Powdered Sugar
- Make ready 2 Banana
- Make ready 1 Apple
- Make ready 50g Red Grapes , kismis
- Prepare 0.5 cup Pineapple
- Prepare as required Cherry
- Make ready as needed some kaju
- Get as per need You can add other fruits according to your preference
- Prepare as required Pineapple Essence
- Take as needed You can also use canned fruits if fresh fruits are not available
Fruit Raita is a healthy and yummy dip prepared by mixing curd and diced fresh fruits like apple, pineapple, pomegranate, banana, strawberry etc. Curd, which is a main ingredient in this recipe, is a rich source of calcium and good for digestive system. Raita with lot of mixed fruits is generally. Mooli and Fruit Raita is an easy-to-make, simple and quick recipe which is prepared with radish, graoes, oranges, apples, and yogurt.
Steps to make Fruits n dry fruits cocktail Raita:
- Fruit Cocktail Raita - - Procedure: - • Whip the curd nicely until a smooth texture. Add a little salt and sugar to taste and mix well.
- You can add other fruits according to your preference. - You can also use canned fruits if fresh fruits are not available.
- Cut cherries and grapes into halves and use them for garnishing. - • Serve your Fruit Cocktail Raita chilled!
Raita with lot of mixed fruits is generally. Mooli and Fruit Raita is an easy-to-make, simple and quick recipe which is prepared with radish, graoes, oranges, apples, and yogurt. It can be served as a side-dish with any meal or can be eaten for a refreshing feel. This healthy raita is loaded with vitamins and anti-oxidants found in the fruits, and. Dry Fruits And Nuts, Packet, Packaging Size: Box.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fruits n dry fruits cocktail raita recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!