Recipe of Original Japchae for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, japchae. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Japchae is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Japchae is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have japchae using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Japchae:
- Make ready 1 bag Korean sweet potato noodle, Dangmyun
- Make ready Meat/protein
- Take Sirloin, chuck, short ribs, or tri-tip beef
- Get Shrimp
- Make ready Pork patty
- Take 2-3 eggs
- Take Veggies
- Make ready 1/2 onion
- Prepare 1 red bell pepper
- Get 1 orange bell pepper
- Prepare 1 large carrot
- Prepare 1 clove chopped garlic
- Make ready 5 shiitake mushroom (optional)
- Make ready 1 bag spinach (optional)
- Get Sauce
- Make ready sesame oil
- Make ready sesame seed
- Prepare Vegetable oil
- Make ready Rice wine (optional)
- Make ready Soy sauce
- Make ready Oyster sauce
- Make ready Sugar
- Make ready Black pepper
- Get Salt
Steps to make Japchae:
- To prepare the noodle: 1)Boil 1 bag of Korean sweet potato noodle in a big pot for about 15 min or until it gets soft. 2)Drain the noodles and put in a big bowl.
- To prepare the meat: 1)Peel the shrimp and slice the beef and pork patty into long thin strips and put it in a bowl. 2)In the same bowl, add 1 clove of chopped garlic, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper, 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil, and 1/2 tablespoon of rice wine. 3)Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and stir fry the mixture.
- To prepare the eggs: 1)Lightly beat 2-3 eggs in a bowl and add a pinch of salt. 2)Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil into a pan. 3)Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook. 4)Cut the egg into thin strips and set aside in a plate.
- To prepare the vegetables: 1)Boil 1 bag of spinach with 1 teaspoon of salt in a pot for 10s. Then Remove spinach from pot, rinse with cold water and squeeze to drain out the excess water. Put aside on a plate. 2)cut 1/2 onion into thin slices, cut 1 red and yellow bell pepper into thin slices, and cut the 5 shiitake mushroom into thin slices. 3)Shred one large carrot
- 4)Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil to a pan and stir fry the sliced onion with a pinch of salt and put aside on the same plate with the eggs. 5)Using the same pan, add 1 teaspoons of oil, stir fry the shredded carrots with a pinch of salt and put aside on the same plate. 6)Add 1 teaspoon of oil into a pan, stir fry the thin slices of bell pepper with a pinch of salt and put to aside on the same plate. 7)Stir fry shiitake mushroom without salt and oil. Put to aside on the same plate.
- To prepare the sauce: 1)Mix 1/3 cup of soy sauce, 1/3 cup of sugar or honey, 2 tablespoon of sesame oil, 1 tablespoon of sesame seed, and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper in a cup.
- 1)Add 2 tablespoon of sesame oil into the big bowl of noodle. 2)Add 2/3 of the sauce into the noodles and mix. 3)Pour the noodle on the plate with the cooked vegetables and egg. 4)Add the cooked meat. 5)Add the rest of the sauce and mix. 6)Add 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce and mix.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food japchae recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!