How to Make Favorite Lasagna Roll Ups for Diet Food
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lasagna roll ups. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lasagna Roll Ups is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Lasagna Roll Ups is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook lasagna roll ups using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna Roll Ups:
- Get 1 lb. hamburger
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1/2 onion, chopped
- Make ready 12 lasagna noodles
- Prepare 1 (24 oz) jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (I used Prego)
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- Take 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- Take 2 eggs, beaten
- Prepare 1 tsp. Italian seasoning, divided
- Prepare 1 tsp. dried parsley
- Prepare to taste, salt and pepper
- Take 2 Tbsp. milk
- Get 1 (8 oz) tub regular cream cheese spread
- Take 2 (8 oz) pkgs. Kraft Touch of Philadelphia shredded mozzarella c
Instructions to make Lasagna Roll Ups:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Begin cooking lasagna noodles as per package directions.
- Brown hamburger in large pan with garlic, onion, 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning and salt & pepper. Drain and return to pan.
- Add spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Turn off heat and let rest.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine cream cheese spread, milk, parsley and remaining 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning until smooth.
- Add the eggs, 1 package of the mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Mix well to combine; set aside.
- Pull out your cooked lasagna noodles from pot and lay out on a sheet of wax paper. This step avoids the sticking together of the noodles and prepares them for rolling.
- Spread each noodle with a moderate layer of the cheese mixture. I cooked 12 noodles in case there were some that tore in the cooking process. I had enough cheese mixture for 10 noodles.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Spread half of the meat mixture in bottom of pan.
- Roll up noodles and place in single layer on top of meat mixture in pan.
- Top noodles with remaining meat mixture. Top with remaining package of mozzarella cheese.
- Place in oven on middle rack and cook uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes, or until hot & bubbly.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food lasagna roll ups recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!