Steps to Prepare Fancy Coktel de Camaron (Shrimp cocktail) for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, coktel de camaron (shrimp cocktail). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Coktel de Camaron (Shrimp cocktail) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Coktel de Camaron (Shrimp cocktail) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook coktel de camaron (shrimp cocktail) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coktel de Camaron (Shrimp cocktail):
- Take 1 1/2 gallon Clamato
- Get 1 cup ketchup
- Get 2 lb shrimp (tails on)
- Take 1 1/2 cup onion or to taste
- Make ready 3 diced tomatoes
- Prepare 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- Take 2 large avacados diced
- Make ready 3 diced jalapenos
- Prepare 1 diced cucumber
Steps to make Coktel de Camaron (Shrimp cocktail):
- remove tails from shrimp (do not throw away) fill large pot half way w water throw tails in water yes the tails and shell! add half and onion.
- bring water w taills shells and onion to a boil…
- remove tails shells and onion from boiled water… add 1/2 gallon of clamato (not sure if its a gallon its the big bottle)
- bring water n clamato to a boil slowly mixing in cup of ketchup
- remove from heat and add shrimp….do this after its cooled for a lil so shrimp doesnt turn rubbery
- once compleatly cooled add vegetables…. and enjoy w sum salted crackers a lil lime juice is tasty also the colder the cocktel is the better it tastes
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food coktel de camaron (shrimp cocktail) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!