Steps to Prepare Iconic Grilled Skirt Steak for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, grilled skirt steak. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Skirt Steak is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Grilled Skirt Steak is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have grilled skirt steak using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Skirt Steak:
- Make ready 1 Skirt Steak
- Take Juice of 1 Lime
- Take 1/2 Cup Pineapple Juice
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Make ready 3 Cloves Garlic
- Prepare Fresh Mint
- Make ready Fresh Oregano
- Prepare Black Pepper
- Take Onion Powder
- Make ready Garlic Salt
- Make ready Kosher Salt
- Prepare Chili Flakes
Instructions to make Grilled Skirt Steak:
- Combine juices, herbs, garlic, oil and spices. Mix well.
- Place marinade and steak into a large freezer bag. Be sure to get the meat nice and coated. Place in fridge for an hour. Flip bag after 30 minutes.
- Place on a hot grill. The size of the steak will determine the cooking time. I cooked this for 7 minutes on one side and about three on the other side. When it looked like this, I determined it was done.
- Let rest then slice across the grain of the meat. This turned out just fine for me. Juicy and tender.
- Since it cooks so fast, I recommend it be one of the last items going on the grill. Enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food grilled skirt steak recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!