Steps to Prepare Real Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole for Diet Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, low carb philly cheesesteak casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook low carb philly cheesesteak casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole:
- Prepare 1 lb lean ground beef
- Make ready 1/2 green bell pepper - chopped
- Prepare 4 oz fresh button mushrooms - chopped
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Take 4 eggs
- Prepare 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Take 6-8 slices provolone cheese
Steps to make Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole:
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat, breaking up to a fine crumble as you go. About halfway through cooking the meat add the bell pepper and mushrooms. Stir in the salt, pepper, onion powder, and worcestershire. Continue cooking until the veggies are tender.
- When meat mixture is done do not drain. Transfer directly to a greased 9x9 inch casserole dish, spreading out evenly. Set aside to cool for about 10 minutes.
- While the meat is cooling preheat oven to 350°F. Crack eggs into a medium bowl. Add cream to eggs. Wisk together until well blended.
- Pour egg blend evenly over meat mixture in casserole dish. Top evenly with provolone to cover (I used 7 1/2 slices to get the coverage I desired).
- Place casserole in oven. Bake 20-30 minutes or until the center no longer jiggles when you shake the dish. If the cheese begins to brown too much while cooking loosely tent with foil. When done, remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes. Dish it up and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food low carb philly cheesesteak casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!