Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Bulgogi Beef (Asian) for Types of Food
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bulgogi beef (asian). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bulgogi Beef (Asian) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Bulgogi Beef (Asian) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook bulgogi beef (asian) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bulgogi Beef (Asian):
- Prepare Base
- Take 2 Lbs Sirloin or Flank Steak
- Make ready 2 Cup Jasmine Rice
- Take 1 Asian Pear
- Get Flavor
- Prepare 1/2 Bunch Green Onions
- Take 1 1/2 Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- Get 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- Prepare 1 Tbps Sesame Oil
- Make ready Gojuchang Paste
- Prepare Garlic
- Make ready Ginger
- Make ready Add ins
- Take Toasted Seaweed
Instructions to make Bulgogi Beef (Asian):
- Prep: Put steak in Freezer for 10-20min till the meat is stiff. Then take it out and thinly slice.
- Prep: Slice green onion thinly, Grate the pear, & Mince Garlic.
- Prep: Combine all ingredients and marinate steak for 1hr, flip half way through.
- Prep: Rinse rice under cold water till no longer cloudy.
- Cook: Put the 2 Cups of rice in a medium pot on the stove and add 3 Cups of water. Then bring to a boil and cover. Reducing heat to simmer for 8 min before turning off.
- Cook: Heat pan to Medium-High heat and add just a tiny bit of cooking oil to protect the pan. Then cook meat in batches, removing pieces as they reach desired doneness.
- Serve with Rice & Seaweed.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bulgogi beef (asian) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!