Recipe of Authentic Simple Beef noodles for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, simple beef noodles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Beef noodles is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Simple Beef noodles is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple beef noodles using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Beef noodles:
- Get 500 g Beef sirloin (or other part with a bit fat)
- Take 6-8 Star anise
- Get 1-1.5 cup Soy sauce (180-240ml)
- Get 2 cup Water
- Prepare 6 tsp Cooking wine (30ml)
- Prepare 3 Spring onion
- Get 3 Poi choy
- Take 2 tsp Chili paste, chili peppers (optional for spicy taste)
- Make ready Ramen noodles (depends on how much you want)
- Take Salt, white peppers and black peppers for taste
Steps to make Simple Beef noodles:
- Chop beef into cubes
- Slice all Poi choy
- Cut spring oinions in half (separate green part and white part), and dice the white part, mince the green part
- Put star anise, Soy sauce, cooking wine, water, white diced spring onion, beef all in a pot
- Slow cook all ingredient for 20-30 mins (if you have rice cooker will be easier)
- Put noodles and Poi choy in the pot and cook for another 5-8 min
- Salt, peppers, chili peppers in for taste, and add green minced spring onion, turn off the fire put the lid on for another 2-3 min
- Enjoy your beef noodles
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food simple beef noodles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!