How to Make Traditional Ground beef stuffed peppers for Diet Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ground beef stuffed peppers. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ground beef stuffed peppers is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Ground beef stuffed peppers is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Stir in tomatoes, rice, tomato Remove pepper tops. Divide beef mixture evenly among peppers; replace tops. Pour the remaining tomato mixture over the stuffed peppers. Stuffed peppers can also be frozen once they have cooled completely.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook ground beef stuffed peppers using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ground beef stuffed peppers:
- Make ready 1 pound lean ground beef
- Prepare 4 red peppers
- Make ready 8 oz cream cheese
- Get 1 can rotel tomatoes
- Prepare 1 small onion diced
- Take to taste Montreal steak seasoning
- Take 4 slices provolone cheese
Perhaps a quiet Sunday afternoon kinda thing. Use your choice of red, green, orange, or yellow bell peppers to make these beautiful stuffed veggies filled with savory meat and rice. I used ground turkey and italian turkey sausage instead of beef. The turkey is lower in fat which offsets the addtional cheese that I add.
Steps to make Ground beef stuffed peppers:
- Cut red pepper in half and remove the seeds. Place in a baking dish or aluminum foil covered cookie sheet.
- In a frying pan brown the ground beef with onion and Montreal steak seasoning.
- Add 8 oz cream cheese to the burger mixture and stir until melted.
- Add in a can of rotel tomatoes
- Fill the peppers with the mixture. Bake on 350 for an hour. Turn oven off and place a slice of provolone cheese on each pepper. Leave I. The just until melted.
I used ground turkey and italian turkey sausage instead of beef. The turkey is lower in fat which offsets the addtional cheese that I add. This video is about How to make Ground Beef Stuffed Peppers with step by step instruction. Baked Stuffed Peppers With Ground Beef and CornThe Spruce Eats. whole kernel corn, drained, onions, tomato sauce, pepper, green bell. Everyone needs a solid ground beef recipe that's not burgers at their disposal.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ground beef stuffed peppers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!