Recipe of Popular Homemade Hamburger Helper - Lasagna Style for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade hamburger helper - lasagna style. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Hamburger Helper - Lasagna Style is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Homemade Hamburger Helper - Lasagna Style is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade hamburger helper - lasagna style using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Hamburger Helper - Lasagna Style:
- Get 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Get 1 lb. ground beef (or ground turkey)
- Take 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1 can (16 oz.) unsalted tomato sauce
- Take 3 cups unsalted chicken broth
- Take 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Take 1 tsp. each dried basil, dried parsley
- Get 1/2 tsp. each salt, pepper, sugar
- Get 8 oz. uncooked pasta (small variety)
- Prepare 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Take 1/4 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Homemade Hamburger Helper - Lasagna Style:
- Start by heating the olive oil in a large pot or deep skillet over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the onions and cook, stirring often, until they start to soften up, about 3-5 minutes. Then add the garlic and cook just a minute or so more, until fragrant.
- Add the ground beef and cook until browned throughout, breaking it up as you cook it. Drain any excess fat if needed. Then stir in the tomato sauce, broth, seasonings and dry pasta. Increase the heat to med-high and allow it to come to a low boil.
- Once at a boil, decrease the heat down to med-low and allow to simmer about 13-15 minutes, or until pasta is fully cooked and most of the liquid is absorbed. Be sure to stir often throughout the cook time.
- Once it's done, remove it from the heat and let it sit for about 3 minutes. Then stir in half of each cheese. Once it's incorporated, top with the additional mozzarella and parmesan cheese, then serve and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food homemade hamburger helper - lasagna style recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!