Steps to Make Iconic Chili Lime Steak Fajitas for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chili lime steak fajitas. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chili Lime Steak Fajitas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chili Lime Steak Fajitas is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chili lime steak fajitas using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Lime Steak Fajitas:
- Make ready 6 tortillas
- Make ready 1.75 lbs. Flank Steak, thinly sliced
- Prepare 3 green peppers, sliced
- Make ready 1 yellow onion, sliced
- Take Marinade:
- Take 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Take 1/3 C. Freshly squeezed lime juice
- Take 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1 tsp. Brown sugar
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. Red Chili flakes
- Get 1/2 tsp. Ground cumin
- Make ready 1 tsp. Salt
- Take Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce:
- Prepare 2 C. Greek yoghurt
- Get Zest of 1 lime
- Take Juice of 1 lime
- Get 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Get 1/4 C. Cilantro, chopped
- Take 1 tsp. Salt
- Get 1/2 tsp. Sugar
Instructions to make Chili Lime Steak Fajitas:
- Whisk marinade ingredients together to combine. Pour half of the marinade into a bowl and add steak. Marinade for 30 minutes or overnight. Remove 30 minutes prior to cooking if refrigerated overnight. Reserve remaining marinade for use later.
- Heat 1 tsp. of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak until cooked through. Stirring occasionally. Set aside and let rest.
- Wipe pan and drizzle with 1 Tbsp. Olive oil. Saute peppers and onion until almost tender. Add in reserved marinade and salt, pepper and red pepper flakes and continue cooking until soft and translucent. Add back in the sliced steak.
- For the Cilantro Lime Sauce combine all ingredients in a small. Owl and stir to combine. Or mix in a blender until all ingredients are incorporated.
- In a medium dry skillet over medium-high heat char tortillas on each side for 1-2 minutes.
- Assemble fajitas. Spoon steak and veggie mixture into charred tortillas. Top with cilantro lime sauce and sprinkle with cilantro.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chili lime steak fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!