Step-by-Step Guide to Make Traditional Garlic Pepper Steak for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, garlic pepper steak. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic Pepper Steak is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Garlic Pepper Steak is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook garlic pepper steak using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Pepper Steak:
- Make ready 6-8 oz. flat iron or flank steak, cut into large bite sized pieces
- Take 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into large bite sized pieces
- Take 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into large bite sized pieces
- Take 1/2 medium yellow onion, peeled and cut into large bite sized pieces
- Take 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Prepare 2 tbsp. Hoisin sauce
Steps to make Garlic Pepper Steak:
- Combine steak, peppers and onions in a large bowl. Coat with olive oil, salt and pepper. Add garlic and mix well. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat 2 tsp. olive oil over medium high heat. Add steak and cook until browned, about 2 mins per side. Transfer to a plate. Return pan to medium high heat. Add more olive oil if needed.
- Add veggies and salt and pepper. Sauté until almost tender.
- Add steak and Hoisin sauce. Stir well. Cook until steak reaches preferred temperature and veggies are softened.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food garlic pepper steak recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!