Recipe of Real Simple CousCous (Vegan) for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, simple couscous (vegan). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple CousCous (Vegan) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Simple CousCous (Vegan) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have simple couscous (vegan) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple CousCous (Vegan):
- Prepare 200 g couscous
- Take 4 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready For the veggie broth
- Prepare 1-2 veggie soup cubes
- Take 4 carrots
- Make ready 1 onion
- Make ready 1 garlic
- Prepare Few pods of cardamom
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
Steps to make Simple CousCous (Vegan):
- Peel and cut the carrots and onion and throw them in a bowl, add water and soup cubes, cardamom, bay leaves and peeled cloves of garlic and cook it on high flame until carrots are tender
- Put the couscous in a big bowl which also has a cover, as we need to cover it later. Add the olive oil
- Add the soup to the couscous, mix and cover for 10 min
- Arrange the veggies on top. Enjoy
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food simple couscous (vegan) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!