Recipe of Exotic Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fillet mignon w/ kicker shrimp scalloped baby potatoes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fillet mignon w/ kicker shrimp scalloped baby potatoes using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes:
- Get Steak
- Get 5 (8 oz) Fillet Mignon
- Take 2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- Make ready Salt and Pepper to season
- Take 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Take 3 cloves Garlic
- Prepare Mint, to garnish
- Prepare Scalloped Potatoes
- Make ready 10 Idaho Baby Potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- Prepare 15 Snap Green Beans
- Make ready 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Get 2 tbsp White Wine
- Get 1 tbsp butter, unsalted
- Make ready 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Get Salt and pepper to season
- Take 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Get Kicker Shrimp
- Get 20 (16/20) Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp Pepper
- Make ready 2 tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- Take 2 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- Make ready 2 tbsp Butter, unsalted
Steps to make Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes:
- In a sauce pan add enough water to cover the green beans and bring to a boil. Reduce heat until green beans are slightly soft and drain. Set aside.
- For the Scalloped Potatoes:
- Pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, bring to medium high heat with butter to foam. Toss in potatoes and sauté. Drizzle in olive oil and let continue to cook.
- Add in 3/4 of the heavy cream and continue to stir. As it thickens reduce heat to medium and add in white wine. Stir again and bring to a low heat.
- For the Shrimp and steak:
- Pat down shrimp and steaks with paper towels. Combine shrimp seasoning and mix well in bowl. Add salt and pepper to the steaks.
- Bring two skillets to medium high heat. Add butter to one and olive oil to the other when hot evenly.
- With the one with butter, toss in shrimp and let cook about three minute and flip. Meanwhile, place the filets in the other with garlic and let sear for the same amount of time and flip. Toss in butter to baste the filets.
- Continue to let shrimp cook until nice and pink colored with seasonings, add to the scalloped potatoes and toss in green beans. Add the remaining heavy cream and stir in.
- Once the filets are seared to your liking after flipped (2min for rare, 3min mid rare, 4min medium, etc) remove from skillet and let rest equal amount of time.
- On a plate scoop out shrimp and potatoes and place on plate. Add green beans. (Roughly 5 shrimp and green beans each plate). Squeeze he on juice over shrimp and potatoes. Slice fillet in half and place on plate. Top with mint to garnish.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fillet mignon w/ kicker shrimp scalloped baby potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!