Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Spicy Beef &amp; Nian Gao for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, spicy beef & nian gao. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Beef & Nian Gao is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Spicy Beef & Nian Gao is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy beef & nian gao using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Beef & Nian Gao:
- Make ready 1/2 lb Shaved Steak
- Prepare Handful Nian Gao
- Make ready Long Hot Peppers
- Get Sm. Onion
- Make ready 3 Cloves Garlic
- Make ready Chilli Flakes
- Prepare 5 Spice Powder
- Get Garlic Powder
- Take Onion Salt
- Take Black Pepper (or white if you have it)
- Make ready Splash Soy Sauce
- Get Hot Chilli Oil
- Make ready Canola Oil
- Prepare Green Onion
- Make ready Cornstarch/Water Solution
Instructions to make Spicy Beef & Nian Gao:
- Get your veggies in order. (The asparagus was a side dish. Disregard that). Season your meat with the spices, a clove of garlic and a 2 count of chilli oil. Go easy on the 5 spice, it can be overwhelming. A couple shakes goes a long way.
- Bust out the Nian Gao and get some water boiling. Get a good handful and separate them so they’re not stuck together when boiling. You’re going to add that to the boiling water when you start stir frying your veggies.
- Get some canola oil in your pan and add in the garlic, onion and peppers. Heat the veggies with a little salt and pepper. Once they’re good and fragrant, which will be fast, add in the beef. Let that cook for a minute and add a touch of soy sauce. By now, the nian gao should be floating. Add it into your pan and mix well.
- Take a couple ladles of the nian gao water and add it into the stir fry. Mix. Add dissolved cornstarch and water to it and mix until the liquid has thickened.
- Top with green onions and a little chilli oil. Serve with rice and your choice of sides.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spicy beef & nian gao recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!