Recipe of Fancy Garlic Clam Pasta w/ Rib-eye &amp; Scallops for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, garlic clam pasta w/ rib-eye & scallops. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic Clam Pasta w/ Rib-eye & Scallops is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Garlic Clam Pasta w/ Rib-eye & Scallops is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook garlic clam pasta w/ rib-eye & scallops using 30 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Clam Pasta w/ Rib-eye & Scallops:
- Take Pasta
- Make ready 1 lb linguine
- Prepare 5 tbsp olive oil
- Take 2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- Get 1/4 cup white wine
- Get 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Get 1/2 tsp crushed red-pepper flakes
- Prepare 1 lb bay or sea scallops, tough muscles removed
- Get 1 pint container ripe grape tomatoes
- Make ready 2 tbsp chopped Parsley
- Take 2 tbsp chopped tarragon leaves
- Prepare 1/8 cup vidalia spring onion, into strips
- Make ready Coarse salt
- Prepare Scallops
- Get 1 tbsp butter
- Get Salt and pepper to season
- Make ready Chopped tarragon leaves, reserved
- Get Horseradish Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 cup sour cream
- Prepare 2 tbsp prepared horseradish
- Prepare 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Take 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Get 1 tbsp freshly chopped chive
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/8 tsp pepper
- Take Rib-eye Steak
- Prepare 2 3/4 inch thick rib-eyes
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic
Instructions to make Garlic Clam Pasta w/ Rib-eye & Scallops:
- For the horseradish sauce, mix in all ingredients and stir well. Add to taste. Cover and refrigerate.
- Bring a large stockpot of water to a boil, and add salt generously. Add pasta; cook until al dente according to package instructions. Drain in a colander, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water.
- Heat the oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and red-pepper flakes; toast until lightly golden and fragrant, about 1 minute. Transfer garlic to a small bowl; set aside
- Add wine, butter, lemon juice, and stir until fragrant (about 30sec). Add clams to pan and cover until they open. Then add tomatoes, onions, parsley, all but a bit of chopped tarragon leaves, and cook, stirring frequently,. Season with salt and pepper and the garlic/crushed pepper. Remove from heat.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Remove the small side muscle from the scallops, rinse with cold water and thoroughly pat dry
- Season scallops with salt and pepper, to taste. Working in batches, add scallops to the skillet in a single layer and cook, flipping once, until golden brown and translucent in the center, about 1-2 minutes per side. Set aside and keep warm.
- Make sure the steaks are room temperature. Pat both sides dry to allow for a great seat. Season both sides with salt and pepper
- In a very hot skillet add 2tbsp Olive oil and let fizzle. Place steaks in and don’t move them. Toss in butter and garlic clives. Let them wear 3-4min each side. Remove from skillet and let rest 4-5 min. Slice at 45° against the grain about 1/4” thick slices.
- Add pasta, parsley, reserved cooking water; toss to combine. Divide among bowls. Add several scallops in center and top with tarragon. Drizzle horseradish sauce and add rib-eye strips. Serve and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food garlic clam pasta w/ rib-eye & scallops recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!