How to Make Original Leftover Cake Pudding for Diet Food
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, leftover cake pudding. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Leftover Cake Pudding is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Leftover Cake Pudding is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have leftover cake pudding using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Cake Pudding:
- Prepare 6 Cake pieces
- Prepare 2 tbsp Strawberry crush
- Get 3 cup vanilla ice cream
- Take 1 cup fruit cocktail
- Take 3 tbsp custard powder
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp Yellow colour
- Prepare 3 tbsp Chocolate chips
- Take 2 tbsp sugar
Steps to make Leftover Cake Pudding:
- Arrange cake slices in 6 glasses.
- Mix strawberry crush with half cup water and few drops pink colour
- Soak the cake slices with 1 tbsp warm strawberry crush liquid to soften the leftover cake
- Add few tablespoons of vanilla ice cream with fruits on top
- In a pan take 1 cup water and mix custard powder with sugar, colour and cook till thick..Cool it before pouring in glass
- Add few tbsp on top of fruits and sprinkle chocolate chips on top
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food leftover cake pudding recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!