Step-by-Step Guide to Make Creative Egg White Fajita for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, egg white fajita. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Egg White Fajita is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Egg White Fajita is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have egg white fajita using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg White Fajita:
- Prepare 1/2 avocado
- Take Ham or Bacon or Salmon
- Make ready Cheese
- Take 1 tortillas (Big ones)
- Make ready 2 egg white or 3 egg white if small
Steps to make Egg White Fajita:
- Pour the egg white in the fryer pan with little bit of olive oil (add salt; pepper) Cover it for a while whilst it cooks
- Once is fully cooked put the cheese, bacon or salmon or ham on the center of the cooked egg white (add any sauce you like)
- Fold the egg white, covering the ingredients you have put on it, creating like a ball of egg white.
- Turn the ball/circle of egg white around so it seals properly
- Grab the avocado and smash it and put a little bit in the tortilla; just in the center
- Grab the egg white ball and place it on the center or the tortilla, right on top of the avocado you just put there
- Fold the tortilla just like you folded the egg white in the fryer pan and place it in the fryer pan for a while so the cheese melts even more
- You are done! Eat and enjoy 💜
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food egg white fajita recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!