Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Steak w/ Potato and Mushrooms for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, steak w/ potato and mushrooms. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Steak w/ Potato and Mushrooms is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Steak w/ Potato and Mushrooms is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have steak w/ potato and mushrooms using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak w/ Potato and Mushrooms:
- Take 1 Steak (Chuck 7)
- Prepare 2 Potatoes
- Make ready 1/2 pk. Mushrooms
- Get 1 sm. Onion
- Take Cheddar Cheese
- Prepare 2 glugs Balsamic Vinegar
- Prepare Salt
- Prepare Black Pepper
- Prepare Butter
- Make ready Parsley
- Get Scallions
- Get Garlic Salt
- Prepare Onion Powder
- Take Bacon Bits
Instructions to make Steak w/ Potato and Mushrooms:
- Stab potato with fork, wrap in foil and put in 400F oven for an hour. Slice potato, scoop out inside, mash. Load potato with cheese, bacon bits, butter and green scallions.
- Season the steak. If you can’t see your seasoning, you didn’t put enough. Get a reasonably good amount on there. Put in a HOT cast iron pan, sear both sides. Put in 350F oven until done to your liking.
- Chop and season your veggies then sauté them in butter. When they’re almost done, add in balsamic vinegar and simmer.
- While your steak is resting, throw some butter and parsley on there. Make it pretty.
- All said and done, you should have something that resembles or looks better than this.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food steak w/ potato and mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!