Recipe of Authentic Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, teriyaki soy grilled steak 🥩. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook teriyaki soy grilled steak 🥩 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩:
- Get 2 pounds steak (I’m using flank and beef chuck steaks)
- Get 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Prepare 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- Get 1/4 cup Sherry
- Make ready 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Prepare 6 cloves garlic, minced
Steps to make Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩:
- In a bowl combine: soy sauce,teriyaki sauce, Sherry, vegetable oil, black pepper, crushed red pepper,ground ginger and minced garlic, mix all well and set bowl to the side……..
- Rinse and pat dry your steaks, then place steaks in a glass dish……
- Pour teriyaki soy sauce mixture all over steaks….
- Marinate, covered, for 24 hours or overnight in your fridge, turning occasionally……
- Set grill to medium / high heat and cook steaks for about 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness……discard any remaining teriyaki sauce mixture……let steaks rest for about 10 minutes…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food teriyaki soy grilled steak 🥩 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!