Easiest Way to Prepare Real Cola marinated pork steaks for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cola marinated pork steaks. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cola marinated pork steaks is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cola marinated pork steaks is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Add all the ingredients except for the pork to a medium pot. Cola Marinated Sirloin Steak. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Dump all of the ingredients, except the steak, in a one gallon zip-top bag, seal and shake well. All Reviews for Cola- Marinated Flank Steak.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cola marinated pork steaks using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cola marinated pork steaks:
- Take 1-12 oz can Coca Cola
- Prepare 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Prepare Juice of 1 lime
- Get 1/4 cup honey
- Take 6 cloves garlic, crushed and roughly chopped
- Make ready 6 star anise
- Take 2 cinnamon sticks
- Make ready 1 tbsp whole black peppercorns
- Prepare 2.5 lbs pork butt steaks, about 3/4 in thick
Marinating steaks in a cola-based marinade adds a touch of sweetness and will give your meat a nice caramelized char once it hits the grill. Grill steaks and onions over direct medium heat with the lid closed as much as possible. How to Make Cola Marinated Sirloin Steak. Add steak, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag.
Steps to make Cola marinated pork steaks:
- Add all the ingredients except for the pork to a medium pot. Put on high heat and bring to a boil. Take off the heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Lay the pork steaks in a baking dish and pour the marinade over the meat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 425 F. Shake the marinade off the steaks and lay them in a single layer on a baking sheet with a rack. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Sear the steaks for 2 minutes per side. Do them in batches if you have to, and don't worry if the meat scorches a bit. The lightly burned bits are the best part. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
How to Make Cola Marinated Sirloin Steak. Add steak, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Preparation Instructions: I received this Coca Cola steak marinade recipe from a friend who lives in Boise Idaho. To start the creation process for this Try this out with beef steak, ribs, or pork steak. I marinated beef steaks in this marinade for six hours, and the beef came out flavorful and tender.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cola marinated pork steaks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!