Recipe of Popular Chia Seed Crusted Ahi Tuna for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chia seed crusted ahi tuna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chia Seed Crusted Ahi Tuna is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chia Seed Crusted Ahi Tuna is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chia seed crusted ahi tuna using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chia Seed Crusted Ahi Tuna:
- Make ready Ahi Tuna Steak
- Take Chia seeds (typically sesame seeds, black/white for aesthetics)
- Prepare Green beans (optional)
- Prepare Garlic (optional)
- Make ready Red wine (fancy optional)
- Prepare Soy sauce
- Make ready Rice vinegar
- Get Olive oil
- Make ready Salt
- Get Pepper
- Make ready Lemon (optional)
- Get Sweet chilli sauce (optional)
Instructions to make Chia Seed Crusted Ahi Tuna:
- Cut veggies and set aside. I chopped garlic and cut green beans down to 1" pieces.
- Prep tuna to room temperature, pat down excess moisture and set aside. This will allow the sauce to stick to the tuna easier.
- Prep seasoning. Mix salt, pepper, and chia seeds on a flat plate. Salt and pepper is to taste and seeds can be applied liberally.
- Prep sauce. Mix about a tbsp of soy sauce, olive oil, rice vinegar (to taste), and lemon. Set aside.
- Prep tuna. Apply sauce mixture to tuna, coating all sides. Then dip tuna in seasoning and coat all sides. Set aside.
- Heat pan and add cold oil to prevent sticking. Add seasoned tuna to pan and sear for no longer than 1 min (the photo is roughly 30 seconds). Then flip and repeat to other side. You may add garlic here if you want to combine flavors. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Stir fry veggies.
- Using a sharp knife, thinly slice tuna (less than 1/8").
- Combine all elements to a nice presentation plate, please get fancy. Immediately serve.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chia seed crusted ahi tuna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!